ADMISSION FOR PRE-KG UNIT OF BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN IRINJALAKUDA IS OPEN TO THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE COMPLETED 3 YEARS OF AGE AS ON RELEVANT ACADEMIC YEAR. FOR DETAILS CONTACT BVB OFFICE -0480 2823698
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE DECLARATION OF CLASS X RESULTS OF CBSE
THIS YEAR WE HAVE INTRODUCED ONE VOCATIONAL COURSE FINANCIAL MARKETS MANAGEMENT FOR CLASS XI STUDENTS.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT 2830568
1. Withdrawal of children from classes during the school time is not permitted. Parents who want to take their children to hospital etc. are advised not to send their children to school for a session or a day as the case may be and to send a leave note to the class teacher through the Student’s Diary.
2. Parents should not directly go to the classes.
3. Open Houses are conducted Regularly and Parents should attend each open house with their wards without fail.
4. Entry of Vehicles to the Campus is restricted during working hours.
5. Non-vegetarian food including eggs should not be brought to the
6. There will be a pass / fail system in Class : XI.
7. In view of the prevailing atmospheric conditions it is preferable for
children to bring drinking water from home. However we shall be
providing filtered water from the school.
8. The Circulars / Notices etc sent through the students may please be
acknowledged in the diary & attended to.
9. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones, cameras, CDs, periodicals, posters etc. to the school. Finding any such article will result in confiscation of the same & suspension of your ward.
10. Students are instructed not to bring motor cycle, Scooter.
11. Parents are not allowed to meet the teachers when they are in the class. Parents desirous of speaking to the class teachers about the progress of their children may meet the teachers by previous appointment through the Principal.
12. Withdrawal of children from classes during the school time is not permitted except for medical reasons. As far as possible parents should come to take their wards. If not a letter should be sent through the person who is entrusted with the task. Request for leave shall be forwarded through student’s diary. Parents should acknowledge the Circulars given to the student by Signing in the Column provided.